These shawls are know in Guatemala as Rebozos. They are finely handwoven cotton and cotton/silk shawls by the women in various regions of Guatemala. Most of this collection is around 50 years old. This rebozo can be utilized as a shawl, scarf, or ornamental throw.
These vintage ethnic wraps are made mostly from natural dyes and are individually unique. They can be washed or dry cleaned. excellent for added warmth on chilly nights.
- Composed of cotton and cotton/silk blend
- This rebozo can be utilized as a shawl, or an ornamental throw or wrap.
- Would be excellent to keep you heated on chilly winter nights.
- Works excellent with all your equipment with added warmth.
- Item Type: Shawl
- Material: Cotton, Cotton/Silk
- Gender: Women
- Style: Fashion